The Center for Technology Licensing (CTL) is the office responsible for commercializing research discoveries from Cornell researchers across the five campuses at Cornell University.
In this series, CTL team will talk about what CTL does, will present the services provided to Cornell researchers and graduate students, and will provide an overview of the technology transfer process at Cornell.
• Lisa Placanica, Senior Managing Director, CTL@WCM
• Bill Pegg, Associate Director for IP, CTL
• Phil Owh, Associate Director, Licensing BD – Life sciences, CTL
• Martin Teschl, Associate Director, Licensing BD – Physical sciences, CTL
• Lynda Inséqué, Senior Program Manager, Technology Initiatives & Outreach, CTL
Learn more about CTL IP Series https://ctl.cornell.edu/ctl-ip-series/
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email containing information call-in details
Tuesday, October 26 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event