2nd Annual NYC Prostate Cancer Summit
New York City’s most prestigious prostate cancer treatment centers join forces to offer this free educational and awareness event for patients and loved ones.
Led by experts from Weill Cornell Medicine, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Irving Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, this premier summit connects patients, families, caregivers and healthcare practitioners to explore critical prostate cancer topics.
This year's topics include:
- Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapies
- Focal Therapy
- Hypofractionation (short course) Radiation
- Prostate Cancer Genetics
- Coping with Anxiety
- Sexual Health and Incontinence
- Clinical Trials
- And More!
This year's expert speakers include:
- Joseph Alukal, MD, Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Charles Drake, MD, PhD, Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Feighanne Hathaway, MS, CGC, University of Chicago Medicine
- Jim Hu, MD, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Dina Lansey, MSN, RN, Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Guy Maytal, MD, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Sean McBride, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Ed Randall, CEO and Founder, Fans for the Cure
- Cora Sternberg, MD, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Scott Tagawa, MD, MS, Weill Cornell Medicine
- And others!
RSVP is required.
Saturday, September 21 at 8:00am
New York Academy of Medicine
1216 5th Ave., New York, NY 10029